This true story has a meaningful Happy ending, kindly read complete article before forming opinion
4 Year ago, I received a distress call from Kavita, A Young Rich Angry Woman (name changed to protect identity). She is daughter of top professional; Vice President of top 3 infrastructure management company at Gurgaon, India. I have never ever seen or met this woman, only saw her photo on FB.
One fine day, I received call at 6 PM, the woman claims to know me well, the conversation started as;
- She liked, her husband for his caring attitude. He doesn't drink much.
- He does not listen to me when he comes home from office
- He cannot decide what to eat, his sister requests boiled food to be cooked. He is suffering from piles. His sister is always interfering & advising what to cook
- He is not a homosexual or in bad habits, he doesn't have any girl friends
- I do not suspect, he having another affair
- He cannot satisfy me, I am a young woman & have basic desire
- I wear most expensive red & colorful lingerie & nothing happens to him, he doesn't get excited, I have natural desire as that of a woman
- I have complained about this to his mother, he is not a man, I call him a "Chakka", slang/abusive word for man not able to satisfy a woman
- I have tried to sort out this & suggested, we can also adopt a child.
Now, I decided to gently scold her, how can you behave like this, your husband is yours & you need to take ownership for better relations with him.
She again started to cry & apologized for not having treated her ex-husband properly.
Now after 4 yrs hence, she is down to earth, ego is gone, she got re-married 8 month ago & happy with her new life & moving to US. Our blessings for happy marital life & safe motherhood. She has send me her Happy photos, enjoying with her husband & family friends
God Bless her with all the happiness & safe motherhood
Lessons (from man's view point)
I am not trying to say only woman got to change, it is responsibility, equally of men as well to keep the relationship flying high, understand feminism. Why woman act that way.What they want in relations. Love making is an art, slowly & slowly rekindle the passion in your life.