Hi entrepreneurs, Is there a connection between; writing gender inclusion description of what you are selling online on eCommerce marketplaces & higher conversions of visits ?
Well you decide, as per my spouse experience, few tips to have more women visitors & higher retention/repeat orders by them; (our experience relates to jewelry, apparels, IT, tea)
- Include white background, images of jewelry on skin tones shade gradient card, at least 3 good quality images. Use image of happiness.
- Emotionally engage viewer in description, build story around your product.
- Use emotional logic, example mythology, auspicious reasons, numerology.
- Clearly state testimonials & benefits as experienced by other users.
- Give health benefits & why family, co-workers, peers will like your decision.
- Give at lest 2 reasons, why she will be happy & 4 reasons why her family will be happy.
- Ensure you clearly specify return policy, guarantee/warranty terms, we always had "no questioned asked unconditional refund/exchange". We had to refund only twice @ package lost (it was too small & perhaps lost).
- Be quick to respond & address any concern in 2- 4 hours. Keep them always updated as to what you are doing.
- For international buyers, use keywords of targeted language, keywords as used by women in that culture/country.
- Use images frequently to explain everything, ex image for for peace of mind/assurance, shipping-all three modes images, return policy image to help buyer, teddy bear for customer care/email/telephone, packaging image, no smoking image..... Best Wishes
Maintain 100% positive feedback on all Digital Properties, FB, eBay, Mouth Shut etc