- Wondering, what made this woman listen to me?
- Why she gave her intense, undivided & complete attention to me?
- Why I still remember her & vividly recall all details after 19 years, the time, her dress, her perfume, her encouragements to tell me more, her positive body language?
- Do women have superior sixth sense, when they are pregnant?
- Are women better listener when they are pregnant?
- Why her male family members ignored the handing over demo?
- Were male members bewildred/angry, for their woman giving me intense 15 min attention?
- LOL: Why I feel my wife doesn't listen to me the way I expect? Before marriage, she was better listener?
Background: Badly damaged, front collision & smashed windshield car came to our service center. I smelt the car & could connect (I was not aware of psychic connections & related stuff) feel the fragrance of her perfume & vibrations, that this car belongs to a 7th month pregnant woman, who is my customer & an excellent driver.
Everyone/technicians commented that the head of person driving has badly hit the windshield, perhaps there are severe head & abdomen injuries. I felt too guilty, Have I done something wrong?. Why I sold this car to this lady? Perhaps I feel too bad, why I asked for the order?
The woman's mobile was not reachable for 2 Month, no one in her home or family was traceable for 2 Month. I prayed & prayed for her & her unborn's safety, that miracles do happen. Hope that this car is not hers'.
After 70 days, this lady came, hugged & thanked me for how good I was, I was speechless. She thanked me with sweets & for saving her & unborn's life, both are healthy. She was wearing seat belt.
She complimented me for ownership/handing over demonstration ceremony of car. I always treated this event as a celebration & was highly enthusiastic to hand over keys & take owners photo with car
I recalled doing my routine work of demonstration of final ownership, I made her sit on driver's seat, (I pleaded & forced her for this part of demo, to allow me to do my work, I fastened the seat belt around her & suddenly pulled belt with a jerk, I explained her, that in unforeseen impact, the belt will hug you & prevent the person from flying off & hitting steering/windshield.
I also remember, her brother & husband were upset for me wasting their time. They have been driving since ages & know everything. Her brother was driving without seat belt & he had hit the windshield, he was recovering & safe. Although he was in ICU for 5 days. They were blinded by high beam & the car hit road divider.
Can we all please wear seat belts, whenever we drive