- Best search engine to recommend what you want, better than Amazon, Google, eBay...... Full 5 point rating
- Always able to get my favourite book, mobile, laptop, accessories, fragrances, essential oil, massage oil & other household items
- Book & mobile recommendations, search engine algorithm is intelligent, always give better options than what I want... Kudos to #Flipkart tech guys. I end up buying more books :). Combo deals on books is amazing & they give genuinely good deals.
- Decent price for mobile phones
- Superfast delivery in metros, 2-3 days
- Books are quality checked before dispatching. Other products are usually pre-packed by manufacturer
- Site opens & pops up with results quickly, mind blowing, within 2 second & 90% accurate.
- Check out is quick & easy, with 2-4 second.
- When I purchased mobile, they mailed me pdf of service centres as well.... Good :)
- Correct result, even if there is typing error. ex pwr blank, power bankl... intended "Power Bank"
Areas of improvement
- For non metro, they take too much time to deliver, mobiles for Agra/Varanasi friends delivered on 4th/5th day..benefit of doubt, logistics partner might have delayed.
- Books packaging is bare, transit damage to 2 books was avoidable.... give benefit of doubt, a rare case !! Need to strengthen QC packaging department.
- Never ever got email or telephonic response by customer care, reason for delay of mobile delivery at Varanasi... not a major issue, because I could track online.
- Imported books are overpriced. Ended up buying imported books at #Amazon, #Infibeam, #HomeShop18
- Comparison of mobile features need to be intelligent, Apples with Apples & Oranges with Oranges.... Benefit of doubt because manufacturers usually share limited data
- Mobile & IT shopping overall experience be as good as shopping books (speed of correct search & best product match recommendation can improve)
- Option of paying nominal extra for next day delivery at Metro & timed delivery
- "Intimate when available" appears as "Notify Me" for out of stock products option is not prominently highlighted, although it is auto populated with my email Id when I click on item view.... It should be easy clickable for single/multiple items in initial (first page) product search result itself.
- Authentic pricing of imported books, these days I shop foreign author books a lot.
- Customer care response, by a human being (I hate automated stuff) is as fast as their search results
- Intuitive IT, accessories shopping (search results recommendation)
- What is not there in a IT product should be mentioned, example TAB without SIM, Laptop without Bag
- Toys & learning games at better/genuine price (for 2-10 yrs age group)
- Search on the basis of what is; Inside book, Book reviews, Book content & Book summary as done by third parties. ex Buying specialised books on gender diversity, gender intelligence, appreciative enquiry need to improve
- This is authentic & non-paid recommendation of my buying experience on Flipkart since past 4 years.
- One of the Director of Flipkart is my professional acquaintance. I am networked with many Flipkart team members on LinkedIn.
- We had backend collaboration with Flipkart to source imported books.
- We have exited books category.
My favourite portal for book search is Flipkart,
Best Wishes to Team #FlipKart :)
Best Wishes to Team #FlipKart :)