- The information as shared is relevant to Indian buyers only, International buyers survey report in next blog.
- Majority of the buyers want convenience; ease, trust/transparency, honest pricing & guarantee/assurance
- Ease is defined as; site & results opening fast in 2-4 sec to find the desired product
- Trust is defined as buyers feedback, resolution to complaints, response time, correct description of product, images
- Trust also includes reasonable shipping charges, however mostly prefer free courier. COD can be charged extra
- Ease of finding information about seller, address, telephone number, email id
- Policy/ terms & conditions about exchange, warranty/guarantee...address the key concern, what if; product does not arrive, does not function, stop working, repairable under normal wear & tear of usage
Myth Buster: All buyers want lower price. I am glad to share part-1 of survey done on online buyers, statistics will be shared in next blog article