Ebay allows selling as;
- Fixed price listing,
- Auction listing
- Variant of fixed price as “best offer price” (as determined by
- Ebay is global trading hub & world's largest online marketplace, having more than 233 million active users & ever growing. Practically anyone can buy and sell practically anything.
- Founded in 1995, eBay connects a diverse and passionate community of individual buyers and sellers, as well as small businesses. Their collective impact on ecommerce is staggering.
Inc. enabled more than
135.16$billion of commerce volume (ECV) in 2012, representing growth of 18% over 2011.
- Pay Pal by Ebay (known as Paisa Pay in India) offers payment by virtually all methods. It supports all Credit Cards, Net Banking & host of other cards.
- Aside Ebay also allow seller to accept cheque, draft, cash, MO & other modes of payment as per seller discretion.
- Ebay takes care of biggest concern of any ecommerce venture to have assured market of buyers, Payment Gateway, readymade shop/store front, Power Ship (Ebay logistics partner shipping); of course all aspects have to be configured by an expert.
Please keep a watch for more information on how to grow your business